On UCI Giving Day, join us in supporting initiatives that assist students directly. All gifts made by Honors alumni will be counted towards our challenge.
- If you are looking to give to the most pressing needs of UCI’s response to Covid19, you can give to UCI’s emergency fund here.
- If you are interested in supporting work study jobs for students in need, please consider a donation to the Dean’s Excellence Fund. The Division of Undergraduate Education, which includes Campuswide Honors, will be offering more than 500 remote work study jobs in the next academic year to help students fund their education.
- If you want to support Campuswide Honors students in these unprecedented times, consider a gift to the CHC Fund.
As we all faced countless hardships and challenges over the last couple of months, the Campuswide Honors Collegium’s dedication to its students has never wavered. Today, we continue to offer the assistance our students need to achieve scholastic excellence and personal growth.
On UCI Giving Day, join us in support of our honors students and help us reach our 100 gift goal to unlock $10,000 from generous alumni. Once unlocked, these gifts will make sure that we can continue to offer our signature academics, community and support to our honors students remotely, as well as provide resources to address student needs and hardships.
The CHC community has always been supportive of our students, and we have stood together through thick and thin. We know that you have seen changes, both in your personal and professional life, and we know that not everyone is in a position to make a gift at this time. Here are some other valuable ways you can become involved and support the CHC:
- Spread the word about UCI Giving Day to your friends and your community
- Mentor current honors students by joining the Campuswide Honors group on the Anteater Network
- Complete the Alumni Involvement form to learn about opportunities specific to your interests
- Engage with our social media content by following our accounts, joining our groups, and commenting on/liking/sharing posts that resonate with you
Thank you for considering a gift to UCI on Giving Day and for being a part of our honors family! We hope that you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe.
"We give to Campuswide Honors because when we were students they nurtured our intellectual interests so we could figure out our future paths, so we want to ensure that the next generation of students has that same support to explore their own passions." – Sara Robinson (’02) and David Cuccia (’02)