It’s not how much you give – just THAT you give! Help us reach UCI's 1,000 alumni donor goal!
The UCI Planning Alumni Chapter is a volunteer organization that seeks to create a supportive community among UCI alumni working in the planning field and UCI students exploring careers in planning. Formerly the MURP Alumni Council, the organization broadened its focus in fall 2018, and is now an official chapter of the UCI Alumni Association.
The chapter enriches and complements the programs of the Department of Urban Planning and Public Policy by:
- Connecting students to planning practice and practitioners
- Recruiting alumni speakers for events and classes
- Enhancing the image, quality, and reputation of UPPP
- Providing programming for students and alumni
- Continually seeking other ways to support students and alumni in their planning careers
Follow us on social media!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UPAUCI
LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2464903/
Why join our chapter?
- Show your Anteater pride!
- Network with fellow alumni that share your common interests.
- Increase UCI awareness in your community.
HELP US WIN THE CHAPTER CHALLENGE!
We've joined the challenge to see which chapter can get the most unique* alumni donors. The more alumni donors we get, the higher we climb on the leader board. It’s not how much you give – just THAT you give!
Get 10 alumni to give $10 @ 10 a.m. or 10 p.m.! UCIAA is making a special shout out announcement to the chapter who has the most unique alumni donors during the 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. hours!
*Unique means a donor giving multiple times will only count as one donor.
Note: Donations to chapters will be designated 50% to support student scholarships and 50% to support chapter programming. If you want 100% of your donation to go to either chapter programming or student scholarships, contact Wendy Day-Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.