What is an Ambassador?
UCI’s Giving Day campaign will take place on Wednesday, April 24, 2019, and our Ambassadors will be key to its success. Ambassadors act as peer-to-peer influencers through personal and professional networks, relationships and social media platforms.
How much time do I need to commit to be an Ambassador?
We know everyone is busy, so that’s why we’ve made sure that becoming a Giving Day Ambassador is simple and requires very little time outside of:
- A brief review of the online Ambassador Handbook
- Making a gift
- Spreading the word about Giving Day
How can you make an impact?
- Make a gift to UCI on April 24th
- Spread the word about Giving Day!
- E-mail friends, family and colleagues.
- Share on social media.
- Utilize the Giving Day toolkit we will provide for more ideas on ways to maximize your personal and professional social media networks on, and leading up to, Giving Day.
How do I sign up?
It's easy! Enter your email in the box to the right to get started. Thank you for helping us give greater resources to our students, researchers and campus through Giving Day.
Have any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.