Support the Men’s Soccer program on UCI Giving Day!
Giving Day has proven to be one of the essential dates on the calendar for the Men's Soccer program. We have a tremendous community of people who care for the Men’s Soccer program, and the funds raised influence our success each year.
In addition to general maintenance like our enhanced nutrition and equipment, our goal this Giving Day is to help with increasing travel accommodation prices and generate the needed guarantee to attract quality competitors. Your support will also help take the team for a mini preseason camp away from UCI which will enhance the culture of the group and help build long-lasting memories.
Clearly our supporter’s financial investment means more than just money, as it allows our student-athletes to keep experiencing the highest level of competition in NCAA, as well as top experiences while at UCI. Thank you for your continued support of our student-athletes.
Men's Soccer History of Success
- 6 NCAA Tournament appearances, reaching the Second Round in 2018
- 6 Big West regular season titles
- The Anteaters have reached the Big West Tournament Final 10 times
- Head Coach Yossi Raz has been named Big West Coach of the Year twice
- Anteater alums playing professionally in the U.S. include: Daniel Crisostomo with MLS club LAFC; Ashish Chattha with Orange County SC and Robert Mejia with Michigan Stars FC. Diego Otoya is training with the Peru National Team and playing and scoring with top flight club in Peru, Sporting Cristal
Give to the UCI Men’s Soccer program on UCI Giving Day!
Together We Zot!