Help Us to Find a Cure for Hearing Loss and Related Issues
Help us meet the challenge to advance Dr. Djalilian's vital work! Generous supports Robert and Carolyn Clarke are issuing two challenge gifts this Giving Day! The first 10 gifts received will unlock $120,000 in support of Dr. Djalilian’s Hearing and Balance Research. When we reach 20 gifts, an additional $120,000 will be unlocked!
Under the leadership of Dr. Hamid Djalilian, Professor of Otolaryngology and Biomedical Engineering at UCI, a research team is leading the way to find a cure for hearing loss, balance issues, migraines, vertigo and facial paralysis.
A gift of any amount accelerates Dr. Djalilian's work to patent new devices and technologies, as well as bring to market novel medications and treatments which will end the suffering of the millions with hearing loss and imbalance issues.
Your gift today will directly benefit the following:
- An electrical stimulation device, the only one in the world showing promise for treating tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- A novel hearing aid that directly vibrates the ear drum, providing a much higher quality sound than conventional hearing aids
- A new device that creates facial symmetry for patients suffering from facial paralysis
- A novel combination medication to treat patients with recurrent vertigo caused by migraines or Meniere’s disease
- A novel device for painless diagnosis of ear infections
- Two novel drug combinations to treat tinnitus
- A new molecular treatment for age related and noise induced hearing loss
With your partnership on Giving Day, we are making tremendous strides and inspiring hope for new life-changing treatments, clinical breakthroughs and cures.
Thank you for your generosity and for being a hero to those who suffer from hearing loss, facial paralysis and balance issues around the world.
Please contact Joy Kliewer, PhD, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-486-9265 to learn more about Dr. Djalilian’s research and opportunities to support.