Support the Women’s Soccer program on UCI Giving Day!
Gifts to UCI Women’s Soccer provide direct support to the program, and enable our Women’s Soccer student-athletes to excel at the highest level academically and athletically.
History of Success:
• 3 NCAA Tournament appearances – upset No. 2 UCLA in the opening round winning, 1-0, to snap their 26-match unbeaten streak
• UCI wins its second Big West Tournament title in 2021
• 4 Big West regular season titles winning a share of the title in 2021
• 3 All-Americans
• 15 Big West Players and Coaches of the Year – Big West Offensive Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, and Goalkeeper of the Year in 2021
• 10 winning seasons and 10 Big West Tournament appearances in last 14 seasons
• 4 current Anteaters and alums playing on National teams – 2019 alum Jessica Miclat helped earn the Philippines National Team its first Women’s World Cup berth
• 19 Anteaters all-time to playing professionally – Scarlett Camberos joins Janelly Farias and Kiana Palacios at Mexican club, Club America
Give to the Women’s Soccer program on UCI Giving Day!